North Olympic Land Trust’s diverse and growing base of supporters cares deeply about conservation of the lands we all rely on to sustain the communities of the North Olympic Peninsula: the farms, the fish habitat, the working forests and the scenic and recreation sites.
Your support for North Olympic Land Trust makes you their ally.
By supporting North Olympic Land Trust you can build support for your business and be part of a legacy for this generation and those to come.
We help you reach the right customers the right way
- Sponsors tell us their clients, customers and employees have expressed appreciation for corporate support of North Olympic Land Trust. This matches consumer research findings.
- Nielsen’s gold-standard survey of consumer attitudes, finds U.S. consumer appetite appears insatiable for corporate support of social and environmental issues.
- With an established reputation for community-focused non-partisan work, the Land Trust is a group that differentiates you from competitors who may indulge their personal partisan beliefs or self-interest rather than the long term good of the whole community.
- Cone Communications’ 2013 study of social impact giving found increased employee satisfaction and recruitment advantages at companies that support groups like the Land Trust.
- With 50,000 page views annually, your logo on our homepage helps you build relationships with the customers you seek. Land Trust supporters are more educated, with more disposable income than the audience you reach with mass media advertising.
- Our monthly digital newsletter is sent to more than 1,400 supporters with an average open rate above 30 percent.
- Land Trust Facebook posts have an average weekly reach of 4,100, driving people to our home page, where your sponsorship makes you a part of the #LoveWhereYouLive ethos that has made the Land Trust a success.
2018 Sponsorship Opportunities
Annual Sponsor: $1,500
Becoming an annual sponsor provides your business with all of the benefits below, in addition to also being recognized as a sponsor for the 5th Annual Land Trust Family Picnic (July 29th), and the 28th Land Trust Annual Meeting (Nov 17th).
- Harvest Dinner Sponsorship
The 19th annual Friends of the Fields’ Harvest Dinner in mid-September celebrates our community’s farms while raising funds to preserve them. This popular multi-course dinner features local chefs using ingredients from nearby farms. The dinner sells out every year with 240 guests and volunteers in attendance.
Harvest Gold: $1,000
Includes all the benefits listed in the Harvest Bounty section below, plus:
- 2 Harvest Dinner tickets valued at $250 in 2017 (2018 price pending)
- An exclusive tour of Land Trust property for a group of your choice (such as your employees, customers, investors)
- Your logo on the Harvest Dinner promotional poster and mailed dinner invitations (with commitment by June 30th)
Harvest Bounty Sponsor: $500
- Your logo with a hyperlink to your business on event webpage
- Your logo with a hyperlink on a Facebook post
- Your logo on a sponsor slide shown during the program
- Verbal appreciation given during the program
Conservation Breakfast Sponsor: $500
The annual Conservation Breakfast on March 23rd will bring 300 partners in conservation together to celebrate our collective conservation successes across the region. Your sponsorship will be proclaimed to an audience that includes elected officials, business and community leaders. The breakfast is complimentary with an RSVP.
- Logo with hyperlink on event webpage
- Logo with hyperlink on a Facebook post
- Logo on postcard invitation (with commitment by Feb 1st)
- Logo on a Sponsor slide shown during the breakfast’s program
- Verbal appreciation given during the program
Business Membership: $150
We know it takes time and planning to commit to becoming a sponsor. Start today by becoming a Business Member. You will have access to our printed newsletters, e-updates, property tours and special events helping you better understand the connection between our work and your community.
All businesses providing financial support will have their logos featured on North Olympic Land Trust’s website
2016/17 Business Contributors
Agnew Grocery and Feed
Blue Mountain Animal Clinic
Cedar Creek Dental Clinic
Country Aire Natural Foods
Dungeness Speech and Language
Ennis Arbor Farm
North Olympic Healthcare Network
Jamestown S’Klallam Tribe
Jardin du Soleil Lavender Farm
Merrill & Ring
McCrorie’s Carpet One
Nash’s Organic Produce
Natural Systems Design
Nutritious Movement, Inc.
Olympic Cellars Winery
Olympic Iyengar Yogo
Olympic Lavender Heritage Farm
Olympic Peninsula Audubon
Out on a Limb Landscape Services
Port Book & News
Sound Community Bank
Suzi Schueneman, broker
John L. Scott Real Estate
Wind Rose Cellars
Zenovic & Associates
(& dozens of additional businesses providing in-kind donations of goods and services)