North Olympic Land Trust’s diverse and growing base of supporters cares deeply about conservation of the lands we all rely on to sustain the communities of the North Olympic Peninsula: the farms, the fish habitat, the working forests and the scenic and recreation sites.
Your support for North Olympic Land Trust makes you their ally.
By supporting North Olympic Land Trust you can build support for your business and be part of a legacy for this generation and those to come.
2021 Sponsorship Opportunities
We are grateful to the business community for supporting our mission through donations and sponsorship, especially during 2020. Like you, we did not let a challenging year distract us from protecting farms, fish and forests. Thank you for your support in 2020!
For 2021 we are revising our business sponsorship policies to better reflect this year’s sponsorship opportunities. Right now, business sponsors will receive public acknowledgement at all of our 2021 events. Don’t delay, take advantage of this unique opportunity to see your business name and logo across all our 2021 events.
Why businesses give:
Sound Community Bank
Natural Systems Design
We help you reach the right customers the right way:
Sponsors tell us their clients, customers and employees have expressed appreciation for corporate support of North Olympic Land Trust.
- Our website has more than 30,000 annual pageviews. All business members and
sponsors are featured on our homepage.
- Our monthly digital newsletter is sent to more than 1,800 supporters with an average open rate above 30%.
- Our Facebook posts reach a monthly average of 4,200 users.
- With an established reputation for community-focused non-partisan work, the Land Trust is a group that differentiates you from competitors who may indulge their personal partisan beliefs or self-interest rather than the long term good of the whole community.
2019/20 Business Contributors
- Bella Italia
- Blue Mountain Yoga+
- Castell Insurance
- Cedar Creek Dental Center
- Chi’s Farm
- Coastal Farm & Home Supply
- Country Aire Natural Foods
- Dungeness Crab & Seafood Festival
- Dungness Design
- Dungeness River Audubon Center
- Gilles Construction
- Jamestown S’Klallam Tribe
- Koenig Subaru
- Linda J. Melos, ND
- Maple View Farm
- Natural Systems Design
- Northwest Drains
- Nutritious Movement
- Olympic Ambulance
- Olympic Peninsula Audubon Society
- Peninsula Environmental Group, Inc
- Sequim Family Chiropractic
- Sound Community Bank
- Sunny Farms
- Suzi Schueneman, Real Estate Broker
- Waypoint Law Office
- Wind Rose Cellars
(& dozens of additional businesses providing in-kind donations of goods and services)