North Olympic Land Trust’s diverse and growing base of supporters cares deeply about conservation of the lands we all rely on to sustain the communities of the North Olympic Peninsula: the farms, the fish habitat, the working forests and the scenic and recreation sites.
Your support for North Olympic Land Trust makes you their ally.
By supporting North Olympic Land Trust you can build support for your business and be part of a legacy for this generation and those to come.
2020 Sponsorship Opportunities
2020 Land Trust Events
The 12th Annual Conservation Breakfast brings together about 400 community members and partners in conservation—including elected official, business and community leaders—to celebrate our local land conservation. The breakfast is complimentary to guests with an RSVP.
The 21st Annual Friends of the Fields Harvest Dinner
celebrates our community’s farms while raising funds to preserve them. This popular dinner features food created by local chefs using ingredients from nearby farms. The dinner sells out every year. Plans and dates for 2020 are in the works.
The 23rd Annual Clallam County Farm Tour draws up to 2,000 local residents (mostly young families) out to our area’s farms to directly experience our local agricultural heritage. Late Sept – early Oct.
Why businesses give:
Sound Community Bank
Natural Systems Design
We help you reach the right customers the right way:
Sponsors tell us their clients, customers and employees have expressed appreciation for corporate support of North Olympic Land Trust.
- Our website has more than 30,000 annual pageviews. All business members and
sponsors are featured on our homepage.
- Our monthly digital newsletter is sent to more than 1,800 supporters with an average open rate above 30%.
- Our Facebook posts reach a monthly average of 4,200 users.
- With an established reputation for community-focused non-partisan work, the Land Trust is a group that differentiates you from competitors who may indulge their personal partisan beliefs or self-interest rather than the long term good of the whole community.
2019/20 Business Contributors
- Bella Italia
- Blue Mountain Yoga+
- Castell Insurance
- Cedar Creek Dental Center
- Chi’s Farm
- Coastal Farm & Home Supply
- Country Aire Natural Foods
- Dungeness Crab & Seafood Festival
- Dungness Design
- Dungeness River Audubon Center
- Gilles Construction
- Jamestown S’Klallam Tribe
- Koenig Subaru
- Linda J. Melos, ND
- Maple View Farm
- Natural Systems Design
- Northwest Drains
- Nutritious Movement
- Olympic Ambulance
- Olympic Peninsula Audubon Society
- Peninsula Environmental Group, Inc
- Sequim Family Chiropractic
- Sound Community Bank
- Sunny Farms
- Suzi Schueneman, Real Estate Broker
- Waypoint Law Office
- Wind Rose Cellars
(& dozens of additional businesses providing in-kind donations of goods and services)