North Olympic Land Trust is proud of the support we receive from businesses. Businesses are an important part of the fabric of our community, and we’re grateful to those businesses who have chosen to donate to the Land Trust to support working lands and wild habitats across the North Olympic Peninsula. Thank you!
The Olympic Peninsula’s land base is the bedrock of our culture, economy, homes and daily lives. We all depend on this land, and we know conserving land for farms, fish and forests will pay back dividends to our own quality of life.
Local businesses play an instrumental role in this work. North Olympic Land Trust maintains a strong and diverse base of supporters that care deeply about the habitats, resources and beauty that make the North Olympic Peninsula an incredible place to live and visit. Your support shows your patrons you care as well!
By sponsoring North Olympic Land Trust you can build support for your business and be part of a legacy for this generation and those to come.
Our Business Sponsorship process enables more businesses to receive brand recognition across all our platforms throughout the year.
Every business who donates $150 or more will receive:
- Name and/or logo recognition verbally and physically at events and in print materials, where appropriate.
- The prominence of your name or logo will indicate your level of giving.
- Businesses that give above $1000 will still be invited to bring two guests to all our events, free of charge. (Note: Many of our events are free to all, but have limited space. Business Sponsors who donate $1000 will have guaranteed event entry.)
Your branding will appear in more places throughout the year, and it will require no follow-ups with you regarding specific event sponsorships.
Your sponsorship will appear in our regular communications, as well, including:
- Targeted print newsletters and enews (2,000 supporters)
- On our website (20,000 annual website sessions and 16k unique users)
- In social media (5,500 users monthly)
- Recognition in our annual report, which is accessible online and emailed to our constituents.
Businesses interested in naming opportunities, major event sponsorships, or other major gifts, should contact Alex Wilson, Development Director, at Alex@northolympiclandtrust.org.
Why businesses give:
Sound Community Bank
Natural Systems Design