Join Land Trust Executive Director Tom Sanford for a fun, low-key, and family-oriented community bike ride from the Port Angeles Farmers Market to Wild Edge Farm along the Elwha River. At Wild Edge, enjoy a walking tour of the farm, including exploration of the wild margins between forest, farmland, and river. The length of the ride is 8 miles each way along the Olympic Discovery Trail. To learn more, please reach out to email@example.com or (360) 417-1815 ext 6.
The general plan:
- Meet Tom at the Port Angeles Farmers Market at 1 pm
- Leave for Wild Edge Farm (distance is 8 miles, it should take approximately 1 hour at a casual pace)
- If you wish to shorten the length of the ride, and/or avoid the Hill Street hill, you can opt to join the fun at the ODT parking area at 18th Street and Milwaukee Drive, the group will pass through this area at about 1:30 pm (please let Tom know by email if you wish to choose this option)
- Arrive at Wild Edge, with farm tour available (tour is approximately 1 hour)
- Depart Wild Edge Farm by 4pm, ride back to downtown Port Angeles (8 miles)
Please come prepared with:
- Your own water and food
- Clothes appropriate for the weather
- Tools to service your own bike, if necessary
- Clothes and shoes appropriate for the farm tour
Participants can look forward to a fun, informative, and low-key bike ride with plenty of smiles to go around.
*Participating in this community bike ride is at your own risk. By participating, you acknowledge that the Land Trust is not liable for the safety of participants or damages arising from this community bike ride.*