Give a Gift of Conservation
Give a symbolic and meaningful gift to a loved one while helping to conserve the farms, fish and forest of the North Olympic Peninsula. When you give the “Gift of Conservation”, we will send a message to the recipient of your choice that a gift has been made on their behalf to North Olympic Land Trust.
In our first 26 years, the Land Trust has permanently conserved over 3,200 acres across Clallam County, including:
- more than 460 acres of local farmland,
- 12 miles of steam and river habitat,
- over a mile of shoreline along the Strait of Juan de Fuca,
- more than 1,800 acres of forest land, including 460 acres of working forests, and
- over 650 acres of land open for public recreation.
Since 2007, the Land Trust has worked with willing landowners to conserve over 14.5 million dollars’ worth of property across Clallam County. For every unrestricted dollar invested by supporters to run the Land Trust, we have leveraged over $16 of land conservation.
Thanks to your continued and valued investment in conservation, we will continue to work on your behalf ensuring that the reasons we love to live and play on the North Olympic Peninsula remain a lasting legacy for the future.